- 63A01 (CMOS 8-bit CPU) (6801 family extended instruction set)
- CPU clock 4. 9152MHz
- System Clock 1. 2288MHz
- ROM CMOS 20K byte standard mounting Up to 32K bytes can be added in the body
- RAM CMOS 16K byte standard mounting up to 24K bytes can be added in the body with battery backup
- DISPLAY RAM CMOS 1552 bytes (in LCD driver)
|Constant||● Numerical constant constant -32,768~32,768|
Single-digit constant 10-digit exponential
range -154-153 double-precision
constant 20-digit exponential range -154-153 16-decimal constant &h
8 progressive constant &o
● Character constant up to 255 characters
|Variable||● Valid number of characters 2 digits |
● numeric variable :
integer type : % single precision
real form! (Exponential E)
double precision real form #(exponential D)
● character variables $
system variable timer variables, carsonal variables, error variables
● Array dimensions are within the memory range unlimited subscript is 0~ memory range
|Statement||● 1 line of characters up to 128 characters |
● Line number 1 to 65534
|Virtual Screen||● Horizontal 32-254 digits |
● Vertical 8-255 lines
|Operation||● Arithmetic +,-,*,|
● Relationship operation =,<>>>,
|Program Management||● Store eight types of programs independently with battery backup |
● menu function (auto-start possible)
|User settings with POKE||● User-defined characters (32 species) |
● Format specification (decimal number, integer number of digits specified)
● Scroll margin setting, key-click sound release, etc.
Dear PockEmul’s fans, I am pleased to announce the new PockEmul release. It will be available in the next few days.
It includes 4 new packages, some new features and bug fixes :
- Nec PC-2001 package
- General LBC-1100 package
- Sanco TPC-8300 package
- National JR-800 package
- Some new features and bug fixes
I know that almost no one owned those 4 handled computers in the 80’s, but it’s a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in an almost unknown part of the history of handheld computers and especially inaccessible today. They are so rare and so expensive.
Dear PockEmul’s fans,
PockEmul Support is now reachable by Discord on a dedicated server.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have some trouble with PockEmul.
Be aware that our support team (me in fact 🙂 ) is located in France and will not be available 24/7.